Author Topic: I AM ABSOLUTELY CONFUSED  (Read 1374 times)

CodeHouse

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
I AM ABSOLUTELY CONFUSED
« on: January 07, 2020, 11:56:30 PM »
Pls kindly analyze and explain to the following outcome if green or red:

1. (Hartlepool Utd - Eastleigh FC )             Hartlepool Utd to win or Any team clean sheet               pick: NO     (Result: 2:1)
2. (Boston Utd - Curzon Ashton FC)          Curzon Ashton FC to win or Any team clean sheet          pick:  NO     (Result: 0:0)
3. (Billericay Town - Wealdstone FC)         Billericay Town to win or Any team clean sheet               pick: NO       (Result: 3:1)
4. (Barrow FC - Atherton Collieries )         Atherton Collieries to win or Any team clean sheet         pick:  NO      (Result: 2:0)
5. (Salisbury City - Eastbourne Borough ) Eastbourne Borough to win or Any team clean sheet     pick:  NO      (Result: 1:0)
6. (Royston Town - Redditch United)         Redditch United to win or Both teams to score               pick:  NO      (Result: 2:1)
7. (Barwell - Peterborough Sports FC )      Draw or Any team clean sheet                                        pick:  NO      (Result: 2:0)

Thanks

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
  • Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Re: I AM ABSOLUTELY CONFUSED
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 02:13:26 PM »
Hello Codehouse,

Kindly be informed that our new Football bet types with the ‘OR’ option works as follows: if a customer predicts YES, for the bet to be registered as a won bet, only one condition in the bet type must be fulfilled. Also if a customer predicts NO, the bet will be registered as a won bet only if both conditions are fulfilled.
An example is: (Royston Town - Redditch United):  Redditch United to win or Both teams to score:  NO (Result: 2:1), this means the Home team will not win the match and both teams will not score ( You lost the bet because the home team won the match and both teams also scored).
Another one: (Hartlepool Utd - Eastleigh FC ):        Hartlepool Utd to win or Any team clean sheet:  NO (Result: 2:1), this means the Home team will not win the match and no clean sheet in the match.