Author Topic: Why admin  (Read 3303 times)

manager001

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Why admin
« on: May 08, 2019, 08:18:39 AM »
I don't like the way you render your service.  I believed  you have gone  through  my messages yet you refused to reply me or attend to my request.  Why doing all this to me for d past 3days now. I struggle  for d money.kindly return my money if u can find my account  . Why acting funny as if you didn't see my message  since 3days ago.
My acct had been debit and the money had already  in your acct, why is it difficult  to  find me.  Please I don't like how u abandoned me without  saying anything. 

Refund  my money back to me..
Or fund my account with my money

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Why admin
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 03:03:59 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please specify if you made a direct transfer to any of our banks, if yes please send the following details:
Forward your username, the amount you paid, the date you made payment, the teller number and the name of the bank.

If you used the bills and payment option, kindly contact your bank for a refund as that is not one of our methods of deposits.

Regards

manager001

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 07:41:48 PM »
You should have answer me since.  I normally used bill and I don't have problems  .i will contact them   

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 09:47:12 AM »
Dear Sir,

We apologize for the delayed response. Please endeavour to use the stated methods of deposit on our site.

Regards.