Author Topic: Kindly fund my account  (Read 2823 times)

manager001

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Kindly fund my account
« on: May 07, 2019, 08:35:44 AM »
Debit
Amt:NGN 1,205.00 Dr
Acc:002****015
Desc:BILLS/Topup account with any amount/83932
Time:06/05/19 °02:10 PM
Bal:NGN 215.08
http://bit.do/AccessMobile or *90

Username - ginari001

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Kindly fund my account
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 02:58:51 PM »
Dear Sir,

Kindly forward the following details based on the method of deposit used;

Webpay: forward the amount you paid and the transaction ID. Itís a code that starts with MBG and can be gotten from the debit alert the bank sent to you or log into your Merrybet account through the computer version, click on account, click on transfers, type in the date of payment and get the transaction ID.

Global pay: forward the amount you paid and the transaction ID. Itís a 16 digit code in the debit alert the bank sent to you.

Paystack card deposit: forward the amount you paid and the transaction ID. Itís a code that starts with MBG and can be gotten from the debit alert the bank sent to you or log into your Merrybet account through the computer version, click on account, click on transfers, type in the date of payment and get the transaction ID.

Regards.

Marvellex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 06:20:46 PM »
Good day guys, I credited my merrybet account using quickteller (#500) from my first bank account. I was debit,quickteller sent me a successful transaction mail but am yet to see the money reflect in my merrybet account. Please help, I really needed the money to bet on Saturday games but now I can't
My ID: 714658
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 07:03:11 PM by Marvellex »

mikko111

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 09:19:36 PM »
Good evening, please I requested for payout since yesterday, up tilll now my bank account has not been credited