Author Topic: My bet changed! This has happened to a friend too last few days.  (Read 725 times)

mightymighty

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Merrybet,

I actually don't know what you're turning into, but if I had screenshot the earlier bet I'll have sue you guys for this.  I introduced a friend last week. He played a single game with N9k and it was changed the next morning. The game he played entered and what he got as result was different. I apologized to him and told him to reach you people. No response till date.

Just not too long. I played ATH vs SEV with N9k+ and then I just logged in and discovered Merrybet is telling me I've lost the game. Only to see Everton vs Bounmouth! I did not play that. I am very sure. I've been playing with you guys for the past 3 years. I've introduced some persons, why must you people do this to me. I play with good amounts you can check my account:

Username: mightydaniel (436452)

The game details: Date2019-01-13 16:54:41
Transaction id#228144923
Slip typeSingle
Stake

If you don't resolve this and get back to me, I'll stop stacking games here. I am also a Blogger and sure knows how to rightly use the internet to inform others of this sh*t! It's totally unacceptable. Mind you, this is not the first time, but I've verified this today. I've heard this from more than 2 persons. It could be system error or whatever, just get to me. My game is still going on and it's still on the winning side.

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
  • Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Re: My bet changed! This has happened to a friend too last few days.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 10:28:48 AM »
Dear Sir,

Kindly note that games staked on cannot be changed by the system.

Regards.