Author Topic: 400 Points After 2 Games?  (Read 8711 times)

nassyblue

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
400 Points After 2 Games?
« on: December 12, 2015, 08:02:52 AM »
How can someone have 400 points after two games merrybet? Is multiple merry levels now allowed? :( This is a really funny development and i think you should suspend the platform and rectify your site issues so as everyone can see the transparency. Please do not ignore this thread. Look into it for the sake of your customers. Thanks

Oria

• View Profile
Re: 400 Points After 2 Games?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 10:44:46 AM »
Thank u Nassyblue.This is the same poleon4all that criticized Merrybet last season, (check all his post last season),he has finally found a way to beat their porous system.Pls everyone should rise up against this ojoro that is going on in Merrybetpredict otherwise they pay deaf ears to it.What a shame!!

Judeigbinogun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 11:36:33 AM »
Merrybet...wats goin on?

aliumik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 12:35:59 PM »
Thank u Nassyblue.This is the same poleon4all that criticized Merrybet last season, (check all his post last season),he has finally found a way to beat their porous system.Pls everyone should rise up against this ojoro that is going on in Merrybetpredict otherwise they pay deaf ears to it.What a shame!!
Oria,U nailed it!!!.If u play with money weekly,then this should concern u,else,u will just be contributing money weekly 4 people like Poleon4all and unbornmeche to get paid.Merrybet,your level playing ground for all is no more level.Some people dey hill,why some dey valley.Very unfair,do something ASAP pls.

crixusD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 11:13:10 AM »
Oria,U nailed it!!!.If u play with money weekly,then this should concern u,else,u will just be contributing money weekly 4 people like Poleon4all and unbornmeche to get paid.Merrybet,your level playing ground for all is no more level.Some people dey hill,why some dey valley.Very unfair,do something ASAP pls.

Hmmmmmm...... this is serious,....

Merrybet please don't ignore this accusation, your customers trust is at risk here.... besides i think it's high time every slip be visible just like last season so that we go know say "wuruwuru" never enter this thing.

Thanks and one love!

rosefortune

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 07:16:11 AM »

Hmmmmmm...... this is serious,....

Merrybet please don't ignore this accusation, your customers trust is at risk here.... besides i think it's high time every slip be visible just like last season so that we go know say "wuruwuru" never enter this thing.

Thanks and one love!

Make una check unbornmeche merry level, he did not have level 1 to 5,instead he had level 6 to 10 two times each, may be he was paid the prize of third place in week 8, that was why he had to increase dubious trick. He would ve just made level 10 all his merry level.
I believe that if he was not paid for week 8 he wont have tried it again. except there is something cooking.
God bless us all

eddymerry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 04:09:36 AM »
When I said it that people that were praising Merrybet solely because they won last season were not encouraging them to improve when we know that there has always been one form of error or the other on this platform since the inception, it was as if I don't know what I was saying.

And I will  repeat again, Merrybet customer relation is more than poor and sometimes they even appear dubious, because how can one say that Merrybet has not seen this particular issue that was raised last week and this week again but they have not even said a single word on this!

If it was abroad, Merrybet might have been shot down by now for lack of transparency and unprofessionalism, but we know this is Naija and anything can go.

Maybe God just help all of us in this country and mostly on this Merrybet platform that we all found ourselves on battling in a lop-sided competition
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:24:51 AM by eddymerry »

Judeigbinogun

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 10:42:44 AM »
Cmon merrybet jst reply ur customers..dis is really bad o...u guys created dis platform for issues lik dis...and ppl mak complaints and u jst ignore them..dont let hackers use this opportunity to ruin ur reputation..answer us on what is goin on..cus u guys jst do what u like and leave us in the dark...it's annoying..

lacombs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 06:28:20 PM »
Correct @ Nassy. This issue was pointed out last week by Rosefortune which i seconded. But surprisingly, Merrybet till date have acted like nothing happened! u cant shut ur customers out for a whole week, without any form of concern. Poor!

nassyblue

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 09:56:37 PM »
Honestly, The whole stuff is tiring and discouraging too. The old website was simple and one could easily navigate around. I even called Merrybet to complain as regards this and i was told it will be looked into. They cannot tell me that they aren't seeing this forum and at least respond. This is business. They are rewarding us and we are helping them too playing with money. At the end of the day, in the long run, they are the ones who will gain more. I believe that's their plan. So why the silence? I'm not even as passionate anymore on the predict because of the obvious lapses in the new platform and the lackadaisical attitude of Merrybet in solving them and responding to customers. We know this is Nigeria, Customer service is zero. Nairabet, bet9ja, 1960bet all have zero customer service. Why don't you guys stand out by showing that you hear your customers out? Why don't you send out mails or respond to the forum that you are working (and actually working) on resolving the issues customers face? Don't you guy think you will win more customer over? Bet365 once called me over a withdrawal issue that i had to explain the situation to me and i spent over 10 mins on phone that day asking other questions and the attendant willingly answered me and was not in a rush. I felt very good and did not even withdraw my money again. I placed more bets and i lost. That is Bet365 and why they are one of the largest bookies in the world. You guys should give this a thought and work on your customer relations better. Thank you.

Galadon

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 10:07:17 PM »
Poleon already would win win 800 points, how come he has two level 10's this is as dubious as hell!!

protocols

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2015, 11:35:20 PM »
Poleon4all will eventually win the leaderboard for this month with a whopping 800+ points for a start. But the truth is if merrybet ends up paying him, then I got no option but to exploit same means. The good thing about the whole ish is that I know how it works. Watch out for week 10.

Judeigbinogun

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2015, 11:44:50 PM »
Can u imagine..

tunrock

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2015, 11:54:13 PM »
Hmmmmmmm!!! So suppose to be in 2nd position if not for Poleon4all wuruwuru. Merrybet pls kindly look into this error ooooo bcos its not easy @ all

Judeigbinogun

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2015, 12:05:42 AM »
Call dem and report to dem...let us knw wat dey say to you...