Author Topic: Merrybet vfl wonder  (Read 2243 times)

olubusayoadebayo

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Merrybet vfl wonder
« on: October 28, 2015, 06:57:56 PM »
I placed a bet Lagos vfl vs kano vfl.........I placed straight win on kano with odd 9.50
The game ended 2:3
After refresh to see my winning
I saw 3:3
Merrybet is a thief and a scam....its easy to deduct peoples money once they lose a bet.....but to give out,is a problem..God will judge u

florencemerrybet

• View Profile
Re: Merrybet vfl wonder
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 08:33:59 AM »
Dear Sayo,
We sincerely apologize for whatever challenge, we will like you to forward the bet slip to enable us look at the game.To get your bet slip, kindly log into your merrybet account, click on "my account", click on "history", put in the date you played the game, click on "update", when you see the game , kindly click on the game to view your bet slip.

olubusayoadebayo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »
Dis is not a matter of betslip....it is a matter of your cunny ways.......I watched d game like on my phone....
It ended 2:3...kano vfl won,....Why did it take merrybet up to 3mins to update my bet...it so obvious,and after updating the scores was changed to 3:3.....its unfair...

Bet number...60664325
That d picture below
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:33:11 AM by olubusayoadebayo »

florencemerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 12:17:51 PM »
You choose the first team or the second team to win, the two teams drew.

olubusayoadebayo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 12:50:09 PM »
Its a lie....that game is not a draw.... If its your system error,pls correct it...I monitored it,after all have been loosing,I Neva did complain, but for Dis,am certain

I chose the 2nd team( kano vfl)

Iphie Merrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 01:30:00 PM »
Hello Olubusayoadebayo,
Kindly be notified that the system is automated and the games or score can not be altered..

tboyinter2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 05:20:57 PM »
hehehe..yeye dey smell. Nigeria for real, what can you do young man. your money is in the thing air. lol no wonder my friend always screenshot after placing bet to avoid cases like this..and to aids correct lawsuit. suing a bet company now will turn someone to overnight millionaire..thinking out loud.

olubusayoadebayo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 12:25:57 PM »
i think thats a great idea...lesson learnt,screen shot will do a lot better...

Freak

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 09:10:19 AM »
Its a lie....that game is not a draw.... If its your system error,pls correct it...I monitored it,after all have been loosing,I Neva did complain, but for Dis,am certain

I chose the 2nd team( kano vfl)

Do you know the exact date and time the match was played? compare it with the VFL results in other bookies. If they are the same, then

maybe the feeds came in late. Sorry for your loss.

I know shit happens in VFL, i once placed a bet and Merrybet gave me something else as my bet type.

Advice: If you feel they have changed the outcome because of what you played, then a visit to other sites' VFL will confirm that. Results

are the same, just a change in team names, that's all. So Merrybet cannot give u a different score from the one other sites give.

Freak

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2015, 09:30:41 AM »
The one I know Merrybet does is to change your bet type before/after the match is played. Imagine placing a bet on Lagos vs Kano only 4

you to see VFL Amsterdam is not available at the moment (that i guess is computer error that needs fixing). Or you check your betslip and

discover that your bet history has something like Warri vs Enugu and it won't be surprising that you lost the match (pure fraud). So you

cannot hold any evidence against them because the bet history is there for the courts to see but you know what you typed. It might not

even be the kind of bet you place (maybe you have never placed a bet on under 2.5goals and all of a sudden, it appears in your bet

history) and screenshots won't be any evidence of bet placed -- anybody can screenshot an odd of 20.0 and post claims.