Author Topic: If u cannot fund my accoubt ,refund my money to my bank  (Read 2656 times)

olubusayoadebayo

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
If u cannot fund my accoubt ,refund my money to my bank
« on: October 06, 2015, 08:05:24 PM »
I made a deposit today...my bank account was debited and my MB was not funded......Global pay sent a confirmation mail and merrybet is telling me otherwise..... U guys shd credit my MB acct or refund my money asap.....merrybet is so dubious..thus is gonna b the third time am facing this issue without a refund.....

Refund my money
Username: olubusayoadebayo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Freak

• View Profile
Re: If u cannot fund my accoubt ,refund my money to my bank
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 06:50:41 AM »
I should have read the comments before doing this online transfer because i am facing this scenario right now.

Merrybet, do the needful and credit my account ASAP.

My username is freak. Transfer was done today @ 6:39 AM.

Gentlebreeze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 08:40:51 AM »
Dear All,

Please find a brief explanation on how the Interswitch deposit option works to better understand the process and handle issues that may arise when crediting your Merrybet account.

Merrybet cannot reverse failed transactions (as we do not receive funds for successful transactions till days later), neither can Interswitch (so please do not ask us to or complain that we have not reversed failed transaction).  Only your bank can reverse failed transactions and this only happens when Interswitch advises them to.  This is why customers are advised to always contact Interswitch whenever their transactions fail.

When customers complain to Interswitch, they request for details with which they track the deposit of the customer.  When found, they contact us to confirm if the transaction failed or was successful.  For failed transactions, after informing Interswitch of the failed status of the transaction, a mail is sent to the customer's bank asking for them to reverse funds for the failed transaction to the customer's account.

Once we receive mails from Interswitch, we reply as soon as possible confirming the status of the transaction as either failed or successful.  Delays in reversal of transactions do not come from us as all we do is confirm transaction status.  The speed with which your bank effects the reversal advice from Interswitch will determine how quickly funds are returned to the customerís bank account.

NOTE: as with failed ATM transactions, customers are advised to wait 24 hours before sending their complaints to Interswitch as most failed transactions are automatically reversed within this time.

Also, the fact that a customer is debited does not mean the transaction was successful.  The transaction can fail for several reasons most especially network interruptions.  Our system only funds successful transactions it receives.

You can contact Interswitch on - 019065000, corporatesupport@interswitchng.com

We hope this piece has been insightful.  Thank you your understanding as we seek more ways to further deliver optimal service satisfaction to you.

Warm regards.

Merrybet Support

olubusayoadebayo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 10:12:44 AM »
Pls....mine is globalpay not interswitch....and I attached a picture of globalpay confirmation....#4000 is not a small money ooo....pls do something asap...

Freak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 10:43:49 AM »

^^ I guess they all mean the same. This is the first time i am experiencing such as i have always done transactions in the past through this

means. A lot of people are complaining about this issue which means that some bolts needs to be fastened @ the server room.

Maybe na agents go sure pass for this deposit thingy.

Gentlebreeze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 10:58:59 AM »
Pls....mine is globalpay not interswitch....and I attached a picture of globalpay confirmation....#4000 is not a small money ooo....pls do something asap...

Dear Sir,

If you still a haven't gotten a reversal or your account funded, kindly send an email to zenithdirect@zenithbank.com or call them on

234-1-2787000,
 2927000, 4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK

Regards.

nelson872

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 11:39:09 AM »
Please i tried funding my merrybet account last night, the money has been deducted from account but my account has not been credited.
I founded it through Visa/master in your payment option
username is Nelson872
Amount is N1000
and i got the following message from from admin@globalpay.com.ng

Confirmation of Online Payment Trans. ID: 0615279223213633
Trans. Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 11:35:09 PM
names: Agori Nelson
amount: 1,000.00
currency: NGN
email_address: agorinelson@gmail.com
phone_number: 07035584626
merch_txnref: 2283671
Payment Mode: INTERSWITCH

olubusayoadebayo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 11:48:35 AM »
Pls.....none of the numbers are going.... I will like to speak to then directly,like I need DAT money today....abeg

olubusayoadebayo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 04:04:00 AM »
Merrybet,pls refund my my N4000 ooooo.....its better the lose the moneyon bets than depriving me of my money,I have called zenithbank,the numbers aint going,I mailed,yet no reply..pLSsssssss, need my money Oooooo