Author Topic: LET WINNERS BE HONEST.  (Read 13048 times)

protocols

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
LET WINNERS BE HONEST.
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:24:08 AM »
I'm sorry if I will Offend anyone with this, but I feel some winners are not being honest. I agree that not everyone will have an international passport, drivers licence or the original(plastic) national I'D card. But at least one above 18 should have a voters card. The other one is about someone who was asked to get his bank statement and he claims not to have a bank account. How possible can that be. I understand we are all here to make money but that shouldn't make us lie or try to play smart. Let's not always castigate merrybet. Honesty first and I believe some of us are rude too. They say they don't accept the NIMC slip but I swear they paid someone who presented it. We have been in this forum and know dey will not give us a long notice to provide this so I don't agree with short notice cos by Tuesday we should be ready. Thanks all. I'm just saying this from what I've observed. Thanks

tongue

• View Profile
Re: LET WINNERS BE HONEST.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 03:14:57 PM »
Oga protocols, if you want to be sincere be sincere to the later. may be u ve received ur 100,000 for week 52 that's why you can talk as you like. Merrybet said that they don't accept voters card, was that not in the mail you received or they sent you another mail? Oga if you re privileged to ve enough money to be visiting banks on daily bases Oga not everyone has such, i don't ve any bank account if i had why wont i send it when they demanded for it, someone like me don't ve and i know some other people might not ve also. i don't ve one naira to keep in the bank while i ve lots of challenges facing me. Na money wey get chance they go bakn o. Why ll they pay some people with NIMC and ll not accept it from others. i ve that i would ve sent it to them. but they say that they don't accept that. So by Tuesday u ve known that you ll be first even without the last match yet to play? that's wonderful of you o. I am saying all this out of experience. THANKS.

xolyz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 11:57:54 PM »
Protocols..... You came 1st for week 52 right? And you've been paid!
Ok.... I came 2nd and have not been paid. From the mail they sent to me it was written clearly that student ID cards, NIMC will not be honored.. I have NIMC but since they said it'll not be accepted, I didn't send it. The only valid ID I've is my NYSC ID card. Which was what I sent. The lady replied my that I should send my statement of account and I did exactly that. Why have I not seen my pay.... Or are they not through with the verification??? Ans pls. Wanna know if U've got urs.
mambo®™

poleon4all

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 08:32:26 AM »
This is the problem with naija betting system. if u want to put in 20million you are free to go without verification, but if you win there you are, you are required to verify. that's so f**kd!! i know of some of this international betting site, immediately you register you are required to verify before putting in your money. u c!! come to think of it" i can put in money without stress y cant i take out without stress too? this is a systematic fraud..... my advice to you guys is this, tell your costumers to get verified one week after registration or your account will be closed. then we will know you have just reason to. not after taking peoples money b4 you start telling the person bullshit.

protocols

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 08:37:23 AM »
Xolyz I've not been paid yet. They will pay us ok??? They gave u another option which is to send ur bank statement. That's what I'm saying.

poleon4all

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 08:47:27 AM »
that's what i am talking about, its easier to collect ppls money than to give them their winnings. let take it this way if someone wins a bet being it 10m or 30m what stop merrybet from payn them even without verification? after all the money was not verified before you guys decided to collect it. y dont you guys verify where the money is coming from b4 you allow the costumer to bet? this is stealing by trick. Be true to yourself, dont collect if you know you cant pay.

protocols

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 08:53:29 AM »
that's what i am talking about, its easier to collect ppls money than to give them their winnings. let take it this way if someone wins a bet being it 10m or 30m what stop merrybet from payn them even without verification? after all the money was not verified before you guys decided to collect it. y dont you guys verify where the money is coming from b4 you allow the costumer to bet? this is stealing by trick. Be true to yourself, dont collect if you know you cant pay.
guy this is merrybet predict and not the normal bet. The rules for predict are different from that of other normal bets.

rosefortune1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 10:45:29 AM »
Wait o, lets be sincere to ourselves. What re they really verifying, if merrybet wants to be sincere to themselves they should be plain to all. if they really want to get facts about people and their accounts. let them tell people to upload their ID. They ve provision for that in their system. then if someone wins ask the person Questions in respect of the prediction, e.g name, address, emails types of game played e.t.c if the person can answer those questions, let the person send his or her i.d again to know if its the same face with the one in ur system before. its not a must that it must be the exact one he or she sent before because anything can happen to anybody anytime. one the face in the second ID is the same with the one in your system. pay the person his or her money even if its student I.D.

Let me sight example from bank, someone won 5m in their promo, what they did was call the person. they asked the person his complete name, date of birth, his last deposit e.t.c. after that they asked the person to scan his ID just to prove it was the same person in their system. the ID the person sent was this new Driver's license not even the previous one he sent. but when they saw the faces they called him and he went and snap with a cheque and his winning was paid into his account straight away.

No stories, no invalid ID or ID verification because it has nothing to do with ones winning.

poleon4all

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 12:10:33 PM »
@ protocol, i have been in this predict stuff more than you can imagine. so dont tell me about predict. if you want i can tell u about lots of site that are in to predict even here in naija and international. so dont get yourself worked up.

poleon4all

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 12:30:47 PM »
let me hear what you have to say. i can tell you of hdas sites CS site n predict site. so dont you tell me of prediction. i have been in this game for more than you think. merrybet is jst getting the thing wrong. for i, i have everything from intl pass to national, bank to anything they want, but they should go about this whole thing well. not after one has spent is moni b4 you tell him he has no valid means of id, or two acc. take example. betfair, if you open an account and you want to open again from that ip with info related you will be rejected. so dont tell me what i know. i can go on and on. i dont say these things jst for saying, kabish?

nassyblue

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 02:21:35 PM »
O boy nor be small war for here o. I wonder what merrybet has to say to all these opinions/suggestions/allegations.

protocols

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 02:38:22 PM »
Oboy, this paleon guy don carry my mata for head o. Bros take am easy, no take am personal. U dey post the right thing at the wrong place. Ur complaint n dissatisfaction is not related to merrybet predict promo as far as I am concerned. This particular section is strictly for predict and win promo, and not the normal betting platform.

poleon4all

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 02:46:49 PM »
merrybet will not say anything cos there know is the fact. they prefare to collect than to give. and if you ask me they will just ignore this messages as it has to do with their fraudulent act. since gambling is legal in naija i believe it should be reported to the proper authority if merrybet has decided to ignore the people. so much for a betting forum that has no response.

poleon4all

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 05:07:22 PM »
@protocol. you think i dont know its predict? forget about the promo stuff, we still put money to play it. they jst give you one free promo and you have to pay for the others, that i know its a good thing but a market strategy. stop giving me that crab of predict and not ordinary platform, i know the diff. i bet you are jst over carried with this merrybet platform that you dont even know any predict site with same 10 game prediction, even here in naija? merrybet is not doing us a favour, we are the one doing them favour so let them treat the ppl well. i have been there so i know what i am saying. protocol check the leaderboard you will see my rank.

LegendG

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 06:26:57 PM »
@protocol. you think i dont know its predict? forget about the promo stuff, we still put money to play it. they jst give you one free promo and you have to pay for the others, that i know its a good thing but a market strategy. stop giving me that crab of predict and not ordinary platform, i know the diff. i bet you are jst over carried with this merrybet platform that you dont even know any predict site with same 10 game prediction, even here in naija? merrybet is not doing us a favour, we are the one doing them favour so let them treat the ppl well. i have been there so i know what i am saying. protocol check the leaderboard you will see my rank.
pls can u tell us some other bookies that r into this predict stuff like merrybet in Nigeria?A site giving out more than a million weekly and allowing 1 free prediction.A site obviously not after gain but with a clear intent to reward its customers.