Author Topic: Is WEEK 40 JACKPOT WINNERS PRIZE Correct?  (Read 2048 times)

bonexdon

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Is WEEK 40 JACKPOT WINNERS PRIZE Correct?
« on: March 21, 2015, 10:31:59 PM »
Hello Merrybetpredict,

Please I will like to know why I received a message on my merrybetpredict.com mailbox telling me that I won 55,000 naira.
From my calculation, it means that 18 players had their second strike this week and that is definitely wrong because only four players had a strike on Week 40. Unless I'm missing something here, but I'm very sure that players who had strike on Week 40 was not up to 18, so my question  is, how did you share the 1000000 naira to the 4 players that I am receiving 55, 000? Are some players getting more than others? I thought the rules said that money available for the week will be equally shared to the winners of that week???
Please make me understand this, because I have waited  for so long with lots of predictions and I'm sure I deserve the exact amount that I'm supposed to get.  Kindly cross-check and revert.
Thanks
Bonexdon

reggy

• View Profile
Re: Is WEEK 40 JACKPOT WINNERS PRIZE Correct?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 09:21:14 AM »
Hello Merrybetpredict,

Please I will like to know why I received a message on my merrybetpredict.com mailbox telling me that I won 55,000 naira.
From my calculation, it means that 18 players had their second strike this week and that is definitely wrong because only four players had a strike on Week 40. Unless I'm missing something here, but I'm very sure that players who had strike on Week 40 was not up to 18, so my question  is, how did you share the 1000000 naira to the 4 players that I am receiving 55, 000? Are some players getting more than others? I thought the rules said that money available for the week will be equally shared to the winners of that week???
Please make me understand this, because I have waited  for so long with lots of predictions and I'm sure I deserve the exact amount that I'm supposed to get.  Kindly cross-check and revert.
Thanks
Bonexdon
Dear Bonexdon,
Kindly disregard the funds you got it was a system error due to the fact some people where paid that week for their winning and yours was paid as well therefore there was a reversal kindly be informed that you will be contacted shortly for cheque presentation.

Regards.

bonexdon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 12:20:29 AM »
okay, thanks for your response. i don wait tire. still waiting though.

nonso148

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 12:23:40 AM »
i nid a walk through merrybetpredict. sumtin lyk a shrt tutorial, i learn fast. thanks

reggy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 09:39:58 AM »
i nid a walk through merrybetpredict. sumtin lyk a shrt tutorial, i learn fast. thanks

Dear Nonso148,
Kindly be informed that to participate in merrybet predict, first you will have to create an account and you can do that by going to www.merrybetpredict.com click on sign up, then a text message will be sent to you for activation and to fund the account the account simply click on deposit, select transfer from merrybet account and to be able to do this you will have to ensure that your merrybet account is funded. To start predicting kindly go to this link for further information https://www.merrybetpredict.com/rules

Regards
Merrybet Team.