Author Topic: machinery Agent  (Read 18345 times)

opera1

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
machinery Agent
« on: July 17, 2017, 10:09:00 AM »
hello, pls i wld like to raise consign and suggestions towards the
profit system of merrybet. many agents are rily not makin adequate
profit to keep up and always hope for stakers to lose so as to make
profit, but in most cases this does not happen. agents go through a
lot setting up a shop and incurring expenses which includes purchase
of fuel, paper roll, rent and a whole lot of bills and they hardly
make enough profits. i av seen a number of shops close down because of
this. again, i think u guys dont rily carry ur agents along in a
number of ways, no annual gifts, no meetings to hear from them. please
i wld rily like u to look into this most especially the profit system
so that winnings by stakers dont affect d agents as i believe i'm
speaking for the majority. i love merrybet its a great platform.Two why will an agent load 10000 or5000 naira just to attend to customer merrybet will remove 300naira from the money why you people are killing you agent ?THREE since have been with merry bet there is nothing like merybet agents are having meeting today what you people care about is your money for example why can you people ask you self my bet9ja have somany Agent all over Nigeria there company grow together with there Agent but merrybet doesn't care about there Agents the only thing you people are after is account funding that from 20000 naira you people are killing you Agents ?Four why did bet9ja have somany agents in Nigeria is not because of there virtual soccer or so bla bla merry bet is competing with bet9ja virtual soccer why can you people ask you self dis Question Can merrybet AGents compet with bet9ja Agents bet9ja agent can afford dstv inside is shop just for customers to watch match and play virtual soccer and normal bettor can merry bet agents afford that Agents with buy petrol paper roll from Tuesday to Monday The Agent will not have a rest of mind Why Why why customer win No money bet9ja close registration for Lagos State why because they have some many Agents they are too many Agent I look at the Company am work for an I shake my Head Another sporting bet company is around now ready to stood toe to toe with bet9ja if I name the name of the company bet that mean am mad because I love merrybet there commissions is higher than be9ja win or no wining Agent will get is commissions but but but I love merrrybet I wish will are the one when I did not have the money to continue as merrybet Agent I will leave for Good Thanks Once again

ADEOLA MERRYBET

• View Profile
Re: machinery Agent
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 02:18:35 PM »
Kindly forward your username  and your phone number.

opera1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:10:47 PM »
Merrybet Agents are using two sporting platform in one single shop I saw it myself merrybet plus 10960bet and merrybet plus surebet did you no why I didnt call since all dis day is not easy before they buy fuel paper roll and so on and merrybet company those not invite there Agents for meeting just to hear one or two thing from them
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:14:00 PM by opera1 »

ADEOLA MERRYBET

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 10:08:13 AM »
Hello Opera 1,
Kindly forward a  valid contact number we can reach you on.

ADEOLA MERRYBET

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 10:18:07 AM »
Sir, we have gone through your observation and we thank you for your feedback. There is always room for improvement. I also noticed that there are some features you are not aware about and you need to be informed about. Firstly, are you an agent? We would like  to have your contact details so we can talk more on the issues you raised.

opera1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 09:30:33 PM »
Firstly, are you an agent? Yes but if I drop my direct contact you people will block my merrybet account I think merrybet should have Area manager it will help a lot to drop my direct contact is not a problem but but when you people send Us company News on merrybet application platform I taught you people have find out about those Agents that are using one single shop for two sporting bet?they cant try it with other sporting bet I can still list them that is why u people need area Manager?Am very very sorry I come online to post this but that Agents manager will have I didn't like that girl at All she will talk to me like someone she feeding at home I didn't plan her maybe am still a boy in her face?point of correct don't use sir for me am still a young boy working for MErrybet company

IjeomaMerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 12:55:42 PM »
Hello,

Kindly note that your message was well received and will be taken into consideration.
Thank you for reaching out to us, Your feedback is very important to us.

Regards.

Firstly, are you an agent? Yes but if I drop my direct contact you people will block my merrybet account I think merrybet should have Area manager it will help a lot to drop my direct contact is not a problem but but when you people send Us company News on merrybet application platform I taught you people have find out about those Agents that are using one single shop for two sporting bet?they cant try it with other sporting bet I can still list them that is why u people need area Manager?Am very very sorry I come online to post this but that Agents manager will have I didn't like that girl at All she will talk to me like someone she feeding at home I didn't plan her maybe am still a boy in her face?point of correct don't use sir for me am still a young boy working for MErrybet company

opera1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 08:47:51 AM »
d morning ijeoma been a while  why can merrybet remod the Application platform so that it will have search Engine in it for us to be able to funds online customers it will be helpful I still have up to 150 to 200 people that want to open merrybet online account but to fund there account is the mean problems most of them open another sporting bet online account because it's easy for there Agents to credit there online customers I think it will be helpful for everybody? To fund three difference account isn't Easy fund normal account for bettor,fund account for virtual soccer and later fund account to credit online account is not Easy merrybet company can do the same Thanks Once Again

florencemerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 12:48:34 PM »
Dear Sir,

Kindly be informed that we do not block our agent's account who try to make suggestions, also, we have manager's account where you can use and fund your sub accounts. Kindly contact your account officer for any other issues relating to your account . We always appreciate your patronage and feed backs.

Regards.

opera1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 08:27:25 AM »
@florence Any news on Lucky six Merrybet Agents Need it oooooooo customer are requesting for it !!!!!!!!!!!

Iphie Merrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 12:01:56 PM »
@florence Any news on Lucky six Merrybet Agents Need it oooooooo customer are requesting for it !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Opera1,

Kindly note that lucky six is available in the golden box virtuals,simply contact your account officer for more information.

Regards.

opera1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 07:24:48 AM »
BUT isn't on satellite for customers to view

opera1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2017, 08:35:57 AM »
TWO?lucky six is  not available in the golden box virtuals exe Xpecting reply from u

opera1

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 10:07:19 AM »
hello ufuomamerrybet any news yet

Chidinmamerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 04:55:03 PM »
Hello sir,

Kindly note that lucky six is available in the golden box virtuals,simply contact your account officer for more information.

Regards.