Author Topic: incomplete payment  (Read 8388 times)

emyndiuwa

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
incomplete payment
« on: March 20, 2017, 01:00:49 AM »
I won a colossus bet of #500,000 in merrybet and I was credited with a dividend  instead of the amount I won why

Environmental

• View Profile
Re: incomplete payment
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 06:50:13 AM »
I won a colossus bet of #500,000 in merrybet and I was credited with a dividend  instead of the amount I won why
How much were u credited out of the 500k? I really want Merrybet to share more light on how this colossus works.

emyndiuwa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 11:45:16 AM »
I was credited with #2,128.59

Environmental

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 09:34:02 PM »
Haba,I think something is wrong somewhere.That amount is too small from 500k.I think they said d total no of persons that won will share the money.From ur portion of d share, more than 200 persons won which I think it no possible.Abeg I can only play Merrybetpredict cos that was very transparent. All these colossus and d rest na to collect money from people by hook or crook.

Gentlebreeze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 01:23:32 PM »
Hello

Kindly note that according to the rules for Colossus bets which is under the rules on our site

2.2.1 "Win Pool" - Players who select the correct result (being the correct score in score pools, correct margin in points margin pools and the correct home/draw/away outcome in 1x2 pools) of all the Legs of a pool will win a share of the Win Pool.

Note : You win a "share of the pool" depending on how many winners there are and how many games you got out of your selections; not the entire sum .

Regards