Author Topic: Admin am having problem with my password  (Read 2257 times)

xmocrew

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Admin am having problem with my password
« on: December 15, 2014, 05:00:01 PM »
Hello Admin i seriously having password with my merrybet account,last week i put a huge sum of money into my merrybet account without your knowing that it is from winnings we can withdraw,so d money was reverse back into my merrybet account,then i started having problem with login,i eventually click on username and password,so a new password was sent to me in my email,then the following i withdraw from my winnings after that i was unable to login back again to my merrybet acct and email,so i use the recovery email so that and the recovery email was a friend email and he told me he cant remember his password again..that where the problem is,now i have try all source of thing to reset the password of the recovery email but yahoo keep telling me to provide a security question which the person i used his email as recovery couldnt remember...Now Admin pls what can i do,because the money in my merrybet account is huge,if its that i should forward documents for you so that you can help me out,i am ready...plz i am been having sleepless night