Author Topic: Hall of Fame list for Jackpot winners  (Read 8873 times)

kinzu

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Hall of Fame list for Jackpot winners
« on: August 03, 2014, 08:38:13 AM »
You guys are doing a great job responding promptly and adequately to members inquiries. Keep it up!

However there are some issues that need some clarification

1. If a player finishes in the first, second and third positions in the same week like lacombs did in Week 5, does he receive (100,000 + 50,000 + 30,000) or just 100,000?

2. I have noticed that lacombs and kaytech009's names have been taken off the best strikers list even though lacombs has made another unique strike after hitting the jackpot. Does that mean that players who have won the jackpot are no longer eligible to contest? If lacombs hits a strike this week shouldn't he be eligible for the jackpot

I suggest that a third 'special' category be created in the best strikers list to honor those who have made the jackpot. It aint easy.

sodiqyinka

• View Profile
Re: Hall of Fame list for Jackpot winners
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 03:21:31 PM »
Check last week winners list, kaytech009 name appeared among d top 100 like 3/4times. Don't know abt lacombs but why shld they ban him? They are making cool cash 4rm ds predict of a thing.

sodiqyinka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 03:23:09 PM »
For week 5, his winnings was 180k.

ucmatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 05:50:47 PM »
You guys are doing a great job responding promptly and adequately to members inquiries. Keep it up!

1. If a player finishes in the first, second and third positions in the same week like lacombs did in Week 5, does he receive (100,000 + 50,000 + 30,000) or just 100,000?

2. I have noticed that lacombs and kaytech009's names have been taken off the best strikers list even though lacombs has made another unique strike after hitting the jackpot. Does that mean that players who have won the jackpot are no longer eligible to contest? If lacombs hits a strike this week shouldn't he be eligible for the jackpot

I suggest that a third 'special' category be created in the best strikers list to honor those who have made the jackpot. It aint easy.

Congratulation Bro (Kinzu) i know this is your week, wishing you all the best of luck. Enjoy your cash, till we join you

sodiqyinka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 07:03:11 PM »
Kinzu didnt win the jackpot bro. He was among the recharge card winners last week i guess.

ucmatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 10:04:42 AM »
Kinzu didnt win the jackpot bro. He was among the recharge card winners last week i guess.

I mean Kinzu is taking it this week (week 8), i don't see anything stopping him. He deserves it and i am happy for him.

sodiqyinka

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 10:51:37 AM »
Ok.

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 12:13:19 PM »

I mean Kinzu is taking it this week (week 8), i don't see anything stopping him. He deserves it and i am happy for him.

Thanks ucmatrix. Let's not forget that there is still a match left to be decided tomorrow. I am yet to get a response for my request from admin. I wish us all the best.

Gentlebreeze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 09:26:05 AM »

Once a customer wins the jackpot he is no longer eligible for it , but can still play for the highest points in a week.

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 09:58:10 AM »

Once a customer wins the jackpot he is no longer eligible for it , but can still play for the highest points in a week.

Thanks for the response gentle breeze. Do the same rules still apply when the 2014/2015 season starts? Will someone that one the Jackpot pre-season (week 1 - week 9) be eligible to win it when the 2014/2015 season starts? Also will a player who has already won the jackpot but keeps playing to achieve a very high score be eligible for the LEADER BOARD PRIZES for the Highest point for the year irrespective of the week he achieved the high score in the season?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:17:10 AM by kinzu »

lacombs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 09:05:12 PM »
congrats Kinzu (u try gan!!!! e no easy).... But very intelligent points u av der.
Well i tink the leaderboard would be reset, den start with d premiership.. As usual, ur (one) slip with the highest point would be taken for each week.... add d figures together from week 1 to week last. the highest summation on the board gets 15m...hehehehbalakasa!!!!! lets go der!!!

But lets wait for Gentlebreeze to shed light on the issues raised.. Congrats mahn!!! cheers..

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 12:37:01 AM »
congrats Kinzu (u try gan!!!! e no easy).... But very intelligent points u av der.
Well i tink the leaderboard would be reset, den start with d premiership.. As usual, ur (one) slip with the highest point would be taken for each week.... add d figures together from week 1 to week last. the highest summation on the board gets 15m...hehehehbalakasa!!!!! lets go der!!!

But lets wait for Gentlebreeze to shed light on the issues raised.. Congrats mahn!!! cheers..

Thanks Lacombs Thanks. Getting a strike alone is like squeezing water from stone. I just hope to get called soon. It wasn't a small journey. Waiting on admin...

sodiqyinka

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 10:24:47 AM »
Kinzu, bravo to u ooo. U try gan ni o. Congrats. I don dey try get strike since na 7 7 games i dey get. This week na d first tym wey i go win airtime(3 positions). Weldone again. Ur 1,000,000 naira richer.

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 11:35:23 AM »
Kinzu, bravo to u ooo. U try gan ni o. Congrats. I don dey try get strike since na 7 7 games i dey get. This week na d first tym wey i go win airtime(3 positions). Weldone again. Ur 1,000,000 naira richer.

Thanks Bro! Keep trying. It will come to ya. Go Hard!!!

sodiqyinka

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 12:46:55 PM »
Thanks bro. Bless!