Author Topic: MERRYBET PREDICT SEASON 3 (SUGGESTION POLL)  (Read 16084 times)

Chidinmamerrybet

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Re: MERRYBET PREDICT SEASON 3 (SUGGESTION POLL)
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016, 09:04:17 AM »
Hello All,

Thank you for your suggestions. Kindly let your friends know about this suggestion poll as they may also have something to contribute also.

Regards

jayjaykay10

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 04:55:16 PM »
Good day Merrybet!!!
Sorry my suggestion is coming rather a late, it's because i have not logged in to this forum in a long while following my discouragement and tiredness of seeing the phrase..."Season 2 has ended"....

Well, I concur with previous suggestions of the prize money increase for the various categories of winnings as this will encourage more people to desire to play weekly.
I also suggest that the total points for the weekly and monthly leader-boards should be based on the total number of tickets (cumulative) used weekly by each player since it is limited to maximum of 10 tickets weekly. This will make it more competitive and each player will desire to play more tickets weekly thereby generating more funds to cater for the prize money increase. Meaning if I use 6 tickets and i have 50 points on each ticket, my total for that week should be 50x6 to get 300points instead of just 50 points (being the highest) for the week.

Iphie Merrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 12:59:29 PM »
Thanks merrybet for this opportunity.
I think the leaderboard reward should extend to the 5th person and should not go beyond there otherwise the prize reward wont make much sense any longer. The cheque presentation should either b cancelled and replaced with the Merrybetpredict certificate sent to each winner(No matter the amount won) or it should be made as easy as possible and one must not travel to Lagos unless he/she resides in Lagos.
Merrybetpredict should b a continues platform and if there is any reason for a sudden stoppage,(just the way season 2 ended) the players must be well informed ahead before the stoppage.
Thanks to my fellow players for all the wonderful contributions made so far.
Long live Merrybet!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your suggestions, we appreciate.

babalola

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 09:32:45 AM »

[/quote]

Thank you for your suggestions, we appreciate.
[/quote]

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES AND B.S ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS AND WHAT NOT. JUST REFUND MY MONEY BACK TO ME YOU CAN START YOUR PREDICT WHENEVER YOU WANT. MY ₦7,000 HAS BEEN WITH YOU FOR OVER 5 MONTHS NOW. REFUND MY MONEY!!! IíM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR STORIES

Simpee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 04:39:01 PM »
This suspense couple with trick is too much. Why is it that the administrative members of Merrybet Predict are just Fine tuning our brains. If you guys are not coming back tell us and refund those you need to refund thats all.

Chidinmamerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 10:53:11 AM »
Hello

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences.we are working to finalize the workings for MB Predict Kindly bear with us.

Regards

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 08:11:34 PM »
I don't know if your customer care agents correspond with you guys that read emails. I have been very understanding on this matter. If by 9am tomorrow I check my merrybet account and the balance is still zero, the damage the negative pr will do to your company will be more than the money you ought to refund me.

Galadon

Re: MERRYBET PREDICT SEASON 3 (SUGGESTION POLL) g
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2017, 10:45:05 AM »
This year is going already. How many games are left for predict to still be feasible? Could have just informed us that it has been suspended till the next football season than waste our time you know? smh

doncharleso

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 07:39:45 AM »
Lydia, like seriously we are in February already and nothing is been herd concerning the season 3 that u said is abt to commence as at November 2016, i was wondering if u could come out plain and tell us the truth abt  MerrybetPredict rather than giving us FAKE PROMISES