Author Topic: MERRYBET PREDICT SEASON 3 (SUGGESTION POLL)  (Read 23318 times)

LydiaMerrybet

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
MERRYBET PREDICT SEASON 3 (SUGGESTION POLL)
« on: November 25, 2016, 02:34:10 PM »
Hello,
We sincerely apologize for the long wait. Merrybet Predict Season 3 is about to commence.

As you know, we currently run a structure for players and winners in each category. How would you like Season 3 to be structured?

- Do we continue with the current structure (based on season 2?)
- Would you like us to add some features but still maintain the structure? If yes, we would love to hear your suggestion(s).
- Do you want the entire structure to be changed? If yes, we would love to hear your suggestion(s).

Suggestions are welcomed... till 30th November, 2016. :D ::)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 02:44:20 PM by LydiaMerrybet »

Environmental

• View Profile
Re: MERRYBET PREDICT SEASON 3 (SUGGESTION POLL)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 12:26:18 PM »
Thank U Lydia.I thought merrybet has decided to abandon predict,but i was wrong.I want to encourage u guys 4 the good work u r doing. Merrybetpredict has touched many lives positively.I know of a guy who moved into his house courtesy of Merrybetpredict season 1 and he never ceases to say something good about merrybet. U may not b aware of it,merrybet is imparting people`s lives through Merrybetpredict and i urge u to keep the good work up.
I want to suggest that you retain the season 2 platform but make 7/10 3times a strike.That is,if u get 7/10 3 times,it becomes a strike.If u get another 7/10 3times or an 8/10,u have another strike and therefore a Jackpot.if u can also incraese the amount for the Jackpot to 500k,it will b lovey.I stop here to allow other people`s suggestions.God bless Merrybet.

Galadon

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 09:40:03 PM »
Hello Lydia, Good evening..i believe the 8 correct predictions to earn a strike, and the two strikes to earn a jackpot, in my opinion, should not be changed. However, the reward attached to earning a jackpot is not attractive enough hence the motivation to play week in week out is reduced significantly. I remember getting my first strike season 1, it was so golden..but season 2 ,the jackpot reward was so small and so many people would win at the same time, the motivation to play and share with all my friends was missing.  I SUGGEST YOU INCREASE THE JACKPOT FROM 250K TO 500K PLUS OR EVEN 1M BACK..Thanks for creating this suggestion poll..we anticipate the return of season 3!!!

Dchinedu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 10:15:25 AM »
Good day Merrybet.I believe season 2 structure was ok and should be retained.My major concern is the cheque presentation.Pls allocate an office or one of your agents in each geo-political zone where u have agents for cheque presentations.After the presentations,they should send the pixs and and video to headquarter for upload.Everybody must not come to Lagos.Travelling from a place like Nasarawa state to lagos to collect 180k is somehow.Thank u for this opportunity.Long live Merrybet!!!!!!!!!

Soloso

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 02:37:56 PM »
Pls give us a place for cheque presentation in Abuja and also boost the money for each of d category. Merrybet,where champions play!

Chidinmamerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 08:23:33 AM »
Dear All,
  We sincerely appreciate your feedback, Also, your suggestion is appreciated and has been forwarded.Thank you for choosing Merrybet as we appreciate your patronage dearly.

doncharleso

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2016, 05:33:36 PM »
A BLESSED day to Merrybet is been a while,well mine humble suggestion would be yes some features need to be added why maintaining the season 2 structure. The suggestions includes the following:

1. The Jackpot should be increase significantly
2. The Monthly rewards for Leadersboard should be increase too
3. If possible let there be rewards for 4th and 5th on the Monthly Leadersboard
4. Also let the charges be increase from N100 to N200 per ticket ( this will help u guys meet-up with the options above)

Long Live Merrybet.........
Long Live Merrybetpredict........

Galadon

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2016, 06:08:54 PM »
increase to 200 ke? no o..in this recession

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2016, 06:50:05 PM »
A BLESSED day to Merrybet is been a while,well mine humble suggestion would be yes some features need to be added why maintaining the season 2 structure. The suggestions includes the following:

1. The Jackpot should be increase significantly
2. The Monthly rewards for Leadersboard should be increase too
3. If possible let there be rewards for 4th and 5th on the Monthly Leadersboard
4. Also let the charges be increase from N100 to N200 per ticket ( this will help u guys meet-up with the options above)

Long Live Merrybet.........
Long Live Merrybetpredict........
This is a fantastic suggestion Doncharles. More prize positions and increased prize money. Let's bring back the fire we saw in season one. A lot of players who played from season one will understand what i'm talking about. The cost per ticket can be increased if need be.

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2016, 06:54:15 PM »
increase to 200 ke? no o..in this recession

Galadon, would you rather have 50 Naira per ticket and 10,000 Naira jackpot? The prize money small. It has to be increased. If they can do this and still maintain 100 Naira per ticket then it's fine

Galadon

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 09:25:28 AM »
Alright, i get you but it is about balance..the 100 naira ,in my opinion, is okay because when you play 10 slips (equivalent of 1000N), you have the hope that at least, you might get 1000 back in airtime..so  it's not difficult to invest the 1k for the week..but putting in 2000 naira for the least possible return of 1k airtime might make you not want to play voraciously as you would like.

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 01:39:58 PM »
Alright, i get you but it is about balance..the 100 naira ,in my opinion, is okay because when you play 10 slips (equivalent of 1000N), you have the hope that at least, you might get 1000 back in airtime..so  it's not difficult to invest the 1k for the week..but putting in 2000 naira for the least possible return of 1k airtime might make you not want to play voraciously as you would like.

The 900 Naira weekly makes economic sense like you said. Looks like we agree on increasing the prize moneys abi? So that Merrybet can take that under advisement.
If you are reading this post and will want the prize moneys increased please chime in so MB can know whatís up. Donít just read. Itís been read 100 times but less than 10 players have aired their views. Make una talk now o. You have 10hrs left to give your suggestions

Galadon

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 03:38:10 PM »
hehehe, i dey tell you...once platform start now, we go see plenty complaints..

Gentlebreeze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 10:29:34 AM »
Hello All,

Thank you for your suggestions. Kindly let your friends know about this suggestion poll as they may also have something to contribute also.

Regards

Unitypip

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 08:29:07 PM »
Thanks merrybet for this opportunity.
I think the leaderboard reward should extend to the 5th person and should not go beyond there otherwise the prize reward wont make much sense any longer. The cheque presentation should either b cancelled and replaced with the Merrybetpredict certificate sent to each winner(No matter the amount won) or it should be made as easy as possible and one must not travel to Lagos unless he/she resides in Lagos.
Merrybetpredict should b a continues platform and if there is any reason for a sudden stoppage,(just the way season 2 ended) the players must be well informed ahead before the stoppage.
Thanks to my fellow players for all the wonderful contributions made so far.
Long live Merrybet!!!!!!!!!!!