Author Topic: RIP MERRYBET PREDICT  (Read 1831 times)

Galadon

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Re: RIP MERRYBET PREDICT
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 09:00:58 PM »
lol,

ChisusJesus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 08:54:45 AM »
very funny.....need ti close this ur merrybet site account sef.....its useless...u guyz will use a week to attend to a simple request..........u r not fit for buz

Hello bro, i saw your complant.
It seem they have not resolved it till now.

Please which Betting site is the best in Nigeria ?

Is Bet9ja better than Merrybet ?

Please i need your reply.

Message me on facebook.

@
http://www.facebook.com/chisus.dayszy

Contact me on Whatsapp :

Chidinmamerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 04:42:34 PM »
  Dear sir,
  We sincerely do apologize for any inconveniences which you are experiencing at the moment,we assure you that the site is good and working perfectly fine at the moment,please we apologize and please try again to place your bet as the issue you experienced has been resolved.Thank you for choosing merrybet as we appreciate your patronage dearly..

Galadon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 02:58:52 PM »
the merrybet predict website has been off for more than a week now, is it safe to say this project has been abandoned??

rawcash2020

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 05:50:18 PM »
i think so, because the site is no more display

Chidinmamerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 11:19:43 AM »
Dear Sir,
   Thank you for choosing Merrybet.

babalola

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 09:33:54 AM »
Dear Sir,

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES AND B.S ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS AND WHAT NOT. JUST REFUND MY MONEY BACK TO ME YOU CAN START YOUR PREDICT WHENEVER YOU WANT. MY ₦7,000 HAS BEEN WITH YOU FOR OVER 5 MONTHS NOW. REFUND MY MONEY!!! IíM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR STORIES

IjeomaMerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 06:04:52 PM »
Dear Sir,

Kindly be notified that your Merrybet account has been credited with 7000 from your predict account. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards.

Dear Sir,

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES AND B.S ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS AND WHAT NOT. JUST REFUND MY MONEY BACK TO ME YOU CAN START YOUR PREDICT WHENEVER YOU WANT. MY ₦7,000 HAS BEEN WITH YOU FOR OVER 5 MONTHS NOW. REFUND MY MONEY!!! IíM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR STORIES

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 08:08:37 PM »
Dear Sir,

Kindly be notified that your Merrybet account has been credited with 7000 from your predict account. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards.

Dear Sir,

I also have a tangible sum with you guys and I am yet to get my funds. I don't want to get nasty pls

Chidinmamerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2017, 10:50:24 AM »
Hello

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences.we are working to finalize the workings for MB Predict Kindly bear with us.

Regards

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2017, 08:12:37 PM »
I don't know if your customer care agents correspond with you guys that read emails. I have been very understanding on this matter. If by 9am tomorrow I check my merrybet account and the balance is still zero, the damage the negative pr will do to your company will be more than the money you ought to refund me.

kenzral

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2017, 10:45:48 AM »
I won 600000 contact me. Kenzral@gmail.com to join me in winning. I use to pray for the return of merrybetpredict.com when I was poor,always  lacking I mean when I was having no money but now look and behold my story has changed to a greater exploit of glory 2much money in my hands. Poverty is a thing of the past
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 10:57:08 AM by kenzral »

Frank kachi

• View Profile
CREDIT YOUR MERRYBET ACCOUNT WITHIN A SECONDS
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 10:28:10 PM »
Are you look for a reliable online Agent that will credit your account at stipulated time?  Am here to credit your account when ever you call on me, I render service 24/7 you can reach me on 08027804083  or like my page on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/Merrybet-Online-Agent-Service-1954116151484479/?ref=bookmarks.. You can join my WhatsApp group... https://chat.whatsapp.com/7GCGBX3e6fC95jWkY9RdrX. A trier will convince you.