Author Topic: RIP MERRYBET PREDICT  (Read 21724 times)

Galadon

RIP MERRYBET PREDICT
« on: October 19, 2016, 11:41:19 AM »
Let's all take a moment of silence for the beloved merrybet predict, leave your condolences below..although some of us still harbour a simmer of hope that it might return..hope, lol

Simpee

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Re: RIP MERRYBET PREDICT
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 01:51:21 PM »
I am still hoping ooo! please we still have money in our account. Please the staff of merrybet should tell us if predict has gone to Golgotha.

sure4theboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 04:50:34 PM »
Make una cool down now. Merrybetpredict is still in the board room trying for strategies on how best to serve us ::). Please note that Merrybet have reputation and i am very sure that it will be protected. GBAM

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 11:21:49 AM »
I am still hoping ooo! please we still have money in our account. Please the staff of merrybet should tell us if predict has gone to Golgotha.
Exactly my fear. For those of us whose funds are trapped in the system, it's not very encouraging when we have no definite kick off date. I know investment structures that will give me 50% return on the money monthly. Merrybet should please refund us. This pause is taking forever

sure4theboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 05:19:30 PM »
@Simpee, ChisusJesus and kinzu-  Hello, i am sure you all read the terms and conditions very well  about fund in Merrybetpredict, if not please do ::). So, calm down your fund is safe.

@ChisusJesus,

" What is your point Bro, - In this kind of business you study your business environment and take advantage of it by working on the     current trend and building on it , please find time to take a course in Management.

Which betting company is now the best in Nigeria ?- What is your definition of Best? is it by services provided( what differential Merrybet from others: Odds, Payout time, Customer satisfaction, Corporate social responsibility (CSR), Free prediction with GREAT REALISTIC PRICE and possible winning)  or The look of the site (brilliant colour and good sense of organisation), let me take a break on this please.

Nairabet or Bet9ja  ? What happen with Merrybet ?"- They are all competitor building on what  emerges in the market and emergence itself is a complex situation where the WHOLE is GREATER THAN SUM OT IT PARTS. ENJOY BROTHER ;D

Judeigbinogun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 08:13:48 PM »
Is it goin to take forever...if they hav stoped it let dem jst close d site...season 2 did nt end well.... Gettin bored of d whole tin...

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 10:55:15 AM »
Dear Judeigbinogun.

Do be informed that once Season 3 is about to start, customers will be contacted.

rawcash2020

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 11:27:41 AM »
when is it going to start? you guys have been say this since. have found my door of winning @ naira bet predict. if you like start in other hands don't start na u sabi

Dchinedu

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 09:13:40 PM »
Nairabet predict?Hahahaaa,Pls always verify what u r writing,Nairabet has no predict.

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 02:16:53 PM »
Dear Judeigbinogun.

Do be informed that once Season 3 is about to start, customers will be contacted.

Still Waiting...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Galadon

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 04:40:07 PM »
LOL, even the skele will decay

aguamah_jf

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 11:59:33 AM »
I hope you know super9ja is gaining more ground n it's becoming more interesting,it even has more weekly winners,my only business with merrybetpredict is my N1000 in my predict account

Chidinmamerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 10:00:34 AM »
kindly note that once the Season is about to start, customers will be contacted.

Galadon

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 06:42:25 PM »
AWESOME!! CANT WAIT MATE!

Dchinedu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 07:12:53 PM »
AWESOME!! CANT WAIT MATE!
Bro just try and log on to the site,
It is completely down now.I think they have finally ended it