Author Topic: Deposit error  (Read 5807 times)

loadedzunne

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Deposit error
« on: August 21, 2016, 06:08:13 PM »
Pls i have trying to use webpay/globalpay  to fund my acct.. For soo long since saturday, it will be showing transaction error on my history list. Don't know what to do

AmakaMerrybet

• View Profile
Re: Deposit error
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 09:58:27 AM »
kindly be notified that we have various methods of funding your account at your convenience. Kindly explore our other deposit options by visiting this link https://www.merrybet.com/deposits?cid=2856755  we apologize for the inconvenience

fabulouscj

• merrybet is awesome but sometimes misbehaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 07:41:12 PM »
i deposited 9900 today. i received error message that my transaction was unsuccessful yet the money was debited from my account. PLS HELP OO

AmakaMerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 09:54:11 AM »
Dear all,
 We sincerely do apologize for any inconveniences caused as interswitch had a down time all through the weekend.Kindly be notified that if you did not receive a message from us saying your transaction was successful after your transfer or if you got an error message, it means your transaction was not successful. In such situations, Interswitch will reverse your money within 24 hours, but if after this stipulated time, your money has not been reversed, kindly contact their customer care corporatesupport@interswitchng.com, informing them about the issue. When you make payment using interswitch platform or Global Pay, your account is funded instantly; all you need to do is log out and log in. Kindly exercise patience, if your account is not funded within 24 hours or your bank account is not funded, kindly contact interswitch by sending them a mail at corporatesupport@interswitchng.com or zenithdirect@zenithbank.com (Global Pay), your payment will be reversed in 24 to 48 hours. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences.  You can also quickly go to your bank and request to fill a dispense error form, you bank will reverse it in 7 working days