Author Topic: NO new games for the new week???  (Read 14798 times)

Galadon

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Re: NO new games for the new week???
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 01:14:10 PM »
nahh, unless they change the rules..usually the new season comes with a fresh reset to create a level playing ground for new players

MERRYBET-WINNER

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 02:41:36 PM »
Nadinemerrybet
Welcome to Merrybet Forum
View Profile

Re: When is this Season 2 ending!!.?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 02:42:44 PM »
Dear Sir,
The second session will end with  week 52.

It was mentioned on this forum that season 2 will end with week 52, if there should be change of plan what will it cost notify us? At least we would have used the money used to credit our accounts to play other games. Merrybet knows fully well that money used to credit predict account cannot be reversed. I must express my displeasure on this act. No thanks.

Joshuaokpeta

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 08:00:50 PM »
Nawa o...its nt fair na...u said week 52..u break ur rules and u ar asking ppl nt to do same...why nt inform us earlier... After i hav credicted my account to play... My strike jst gone lik dat...its very very bad for a company lik merrybet...it does nt tell gud of u guys....its d football season and u jst ended it all of a sudden... Too bad

aguamah_jf

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2016, 11:26:35 PM »
This people dey fuck up sha,mtcheeeeeew

Simpee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2016, 04:35:19 PM »
Oh yeah! Hahahahahahaha.............! I thought has much. This people are doing business to profit guys. So, seeing how hundred of thousands of people with strikes that are legible for jackpots, they have no choice than to end the season. Its a good business strategy. But more so, i really feel for those that have gotten 1 or  2 strikes for a particular week. Sorry about the lost of your strike cos i don't think strike or strikes is transfer to another season. But if the staffs of Merrybet would be magnanimous enough to have second thought about considering transferring strikes from season-2 to season-3, it will be a great idea. Lol, me no even get one sef! Let us all pray for a favourable season-3. Bless you all guys and also bless all the staffs of Merrybet.

xolyz

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 06:17:42 PM »
When will season 3 start? I no this my strike will not cross over :(
mambo®™

Galadon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2016, 01:21:27 PM »
To be sincere, most people i recruited to play merry bet predict right from season 1 did not even play season 2, and i told a lot of people..like a lot..the 250k jackpot is too small,  and many lost the motivation...i suggest that if and when the new season 3 starts, more effort should be put into making the prices attractive and worthwhile, maybe not necessarily one million per week again but something attractive enough to warrant investing 1000 in 10 slips week in week out...4k in a month is nothing knowing u might get 1 million in jackpot, but 250k..come on...just a suggestion anyway

Gentlebreeze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2016, 03:57:50 PM »
Hello

New season, new strikes. No carryover.

Regards

Simpee

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 05:12:02 PM »
Damn it,
               This forum is so interesting guys. Hahahaha...........! Merrybet staffs and my guys, una just de make me de laff. Merrybet staffs una do us sha.........! We no know our right thats why all this things no get a lay down protocol or rules. Well, let me reserve my comment.

Galadon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2016, 06:11:17 PM »
Obviously no strikes will be carried over, that's the norm....so when would the new season commence?

Dchinedu

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 06:14:30 PM »
When will season 3 start? I no this my strike will not cross over :(
Oga Gentlebreeze,pls when is the new season kicking off?Hope it won't b in the middle of the football season..
Thanks

kinzu

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 06:15:49 PM »
Damn it,
               This forum is so interesting guys. Hahahaha...........! Merrybet staffs and my guys, una just de make me de laff. Merrybet staffs una do us sha.........! We no know our right thats why all this things no get a lay down protocol or rules. Well, let me reserve my comment.

According to their rules

'We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this Terms of Use Agreement each time you view and use this website. 

Do not use the website if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions.'

Apparently they have exercised this right

Merrybet should please let us know when the new season will start. Some of us who have anticipated that season 2 will get to week 52 have our funds trapped in our Merrybet Predict accounts. Or better still transfer our funds back to our Merrybet accounts.

I never saw this one coming

AmakaMerrybet

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2016, 09:43:31 AM »
Dear all,
   You all would be contacted when the new season starts and every other details would duly be communicated.

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2018, 09:30:56 AM »
Dear Sir,

Kindly note that you will be notified as soon as the next season starts.

Regards.

WarnerDex

• View Profile
NO new games for the new week
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2019, 03:29:20 PM »
With lots of games being canceled at the moment amy games people know of scheduled to go ahead?