Author Topic: Man city vs Man utd cancelled  (Read 4035 times)

aguamah_jf

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Man city vs Man utd cancelled
« on: July 25, 2016, 10:17:11 AM »
So the man city game has been cancelled due to rain fall n bad weather,does this normally happens and when it does what's the solution? Thank you

IjeomaMerrybet

• View Profile
Re: Man city vs Man utd cancelled
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 11:27:26 AM »
Hello,
Please check your betslip, it should have been updated by now. If not, please forward your betslip ID.

MERRYBET-WINNER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 09:48:22 AM »
@IjeomaMerrybet. You should know aguamah_jf is not talking about regular betting but the Merrybetpredict.com. I raised this issue one time ago when this affected my strike and nobody responded. Now is here again trying to deny many people's 1st or 2nd strike. So let us see how the dance flows.

Regards,
Okaroh I.C.
Financial & Business Intelligence(FBI) Coach

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 10:55:21 AM »
Dear Merrybet-winner.

We simply work with the games left for the week to determine the winners.

Simpee

• View Profile
To whom it may concern on Man city vs Man match cancellation.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 01:57:29 PM »
Please dear MERRYBETPREDICT ADMINS, I want you guys to look critically with a justifiable mind on the possible solution on issue like this. And i think the best solution for this is to give your customers winning irrespective of how the match is been predicted and whatever their MERRY-LEVEL is, let it be multiply by 5, instead of nothing been done at all. Thanks and God bless you all.

MERRYBET-WINNER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 01:59:55 PM »
I do not like the fact that I am losing another strike for this. Please let there be solution to issues like this. We are talking money here and we use money to talk money. Thanks.

ufuomamerrybet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 05:01:50 PM »
Dear Simpee.

Thanks for the suggestion.

protocols

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 10:46:09 AM »
Please lets all stop complaining for no reason. it affects everybody equally. It didnt deny you your strike because no one knows what would have been the outcome of the match had it been played. A match was cancelled due to weather condition, and in the rules of betting world wide, when a match is interrupted, abandoned, cancelled or shifted to another location, all bets relating to that match is cancelled. if you are to blame anyone i think it should be the weather. If you are not OK with the rules simply press QUIT. If we are to blame anyone, it should be Mr Jose Mourinho cos and Manchester United because they got what they wanted, they wern't ready for another drubbing after what dortmund did to them... WELLDONE MERRYBET, We appreciate your good work

Simpee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 06:28:49 AM »
If some people are complaining over no reason (bringing suggesting for an issue), some people too are busy talking without knowing what to say. (compounding the issue). There is difference between complain and suggestion ok. And if anyone advice is to be seek, is should be the Admins of MerryBet-Predict and no one else. Please some of us should lean back think very well before we interfere into a discussion. God Bless us all.