Author Topic: Unable to log in to my merrybet account  (Read 7287 times)

mimosemi

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
Unable to log in to my merrybet account
« on: May 15, 2016, 09:12:16 AM »
I did factory reset on my phone so i couldn't log in to merrybet again. Its saying incorrect password or username. My username is mimosemi and am very sure about that. I did forget password option but they didn't send any activation link  to my mailbox instead they sent how i can rate merrybet. How can i rate merrybet when i still have unresolve issues with them. pls i still enjoy using merrybet and i will  be glad  if u can resolve it quick. thanks

florencemerrybet

• View Profile
Re: Unable to log in to my merrybet account
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 08:54:05 AM »
Dear Sir,
All you need to do is click on the option "Lost login details?" on the website, provide your email address (the email address you registered when you created the account), a mail containing your login details and a default password will be sent to this same email address, kindly login with the default password and change it.
Kindly note that once a new password is sent to your email, click on the link and type in the new password. If you do not click on the link, your account will not be active.
 Regards

melando

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 09:36:36 AM »
I  closed my account sometime ago and i wt to reactivate it now, plz help me wt it ,,,,,  username Ebako

Gentlebreeze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 08:49:21 AM »
Hello,

Your account Ebako is now active.