Author Topic: PLS CAN MERRYMET CUSTOMER CARE RESPOND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH THEM SINCE  (Read 1971 times)

konwordi

• Welcome to Merrybet Forum
    • View Profile
I made a prediction on the friday before games began only to login in later after the first game to see only three predictions i thought its normal system issue with merrybet cos some times u see different predictions that is not your own but later it get corrected but today is sunday pls what is the matter and how is it possible that only three is what i can see whereas its not possible to register three games when n on has played by then

konwordi my user name pls respond cos my

Gentlebreeze

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I made a prediction on the friday before games began only to login in later after the first game to see only three predictions i thought its normal system issue with merrybet cos some times u see different predictions that is not your own but later it get corrected but today is sunday pls what is the matter and how is it possible that only three is what i can see whereas its not possible to register three games when n on has played by then

konwordi my user name pls respond cos my

Hello,

Unfortunately we have not had such complaints before, but to be on a safe side next time kindly use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers next time.